This recipe combines 3 amazing flavors..caramel, pumpkin & cheesecake. It doesn’t get much better then that! This dip is so easy to make, all of your friends and family will LOVE you for making it. Not to mention, it is addicting. Once you start eating it, you won’t be able to stop until it’s gone!
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until frosting consistency.
- Add pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Mix until it is fully incorporated.
- Pour the caramel sauce on top and create a marble look by swirling with a knife.
- Serve with graham crackers, cinnamon sugar pita chips, or gingersnaps.