Make a Birthday Party Reservation
Have your birthday party at Lewis’ Farm Market, where guests can fly high on our Jumping Pillows, race around the track in Pedal Carts, take a little tour on the BumpAlong Barrel Train — and enjoy barnyards of unique animals and birds. With more than 20 attractions, as well 700 acres of beautiful Michigan scenery, it will be a party to remember!
Party Season: May 5 through October 31, 2016
All party packages include …
Guests will each get a token to ride the Bump Along Barrel Train, unlimited access to the Jumping Pillows and Pedal Carts, a picnic table reserved for two hours, a cupcake from our bakery, a special birthday serenade by our Cluckin’ Chickens — the opportunity to enjoy our fantastic Petting Farm and each guest gets one cup of animal food, along with the farm’s other attractions at your leisure. (Gem mining, cannons & U-pick not included in package price)
Parties must be reserved 5 days in advance.
Barnyard Buddy Party
It’s the basics! (no food included) You are welcome to bring a cake and purchase any food from our concessions.
- $9.95 per person (+tax) for a minimum of 10 guests.
- Or a flat fee of $99.50 if under 10 guests.
Schedule your Barnyard Buddy Party Fall weekends (September and October)
- $14.95 per person (+tax)
- Reserved table for 2 hours.
- Minimum 10 guests or a flat fee of $149.50 if under 10 guests.
Farmtastic Fun Party
Choose pizza or a hotdogs, which includes chips, beverage, and a cupcake from our Bakery. You are welcome to bring a cake!
- $12.95 per person (+tax) for a minimum of 10 guests.
- Or a flat fee of $129.50 (+tax) if under 10 guests.
A little more information:
- All party packages require a 50% deposit by credit card when booking.
- Any adult or siblings who do not wish to be part of the birthday package will be charged the Farm Admission fee.
- Gem Mining can be added to your party package for an additional fee.
- Sorry, but Farm Passes, coupons or any other promotions may not be used for birthday parties