Educational Farm Field Trips from May through October!
Depending on the season, the adventure is going to vary!
We are a working farm, with crops and animals — and we have some special attractions to make your visit really memorable! Our goal is to provide a great learning experience for students, as well as activities to work off energy, and some farm-fresh fun! Our Teacher Resources library includes background information on the farm, as well as a coloring sheet.
Self-Guided or Guided! You can choose!
Our self-guided tours are offered in the Spring, Summer & Fall, our guided tours are offered only in the fall.
You can choose a self-guided field trip if you and your group have extra time and want to enjoy the farm experience at your leisure — or, we’ll give your students a hosted hands-on learning adventure with field trips that we organize and manage for you. Reservations are required for all field trips! Siblings and parents are welcome; please include them in your reservation count.
- We begin our guided field trips about 9:30 am and the last one ends about 1:45 pm.
- Field trip groups are welcome to bring their own lunch to enjoy in our picnic area.
- We have restrooms and hand-washing stations for your convenience.
- One teacher and one aide per classroom are free.
- Students, all other staff, chaperones, parents and siblings (all that can walk!) must pay field trip admission fee.
- Cancellations are required at least 24-hours in advance, please!
- Sorry, season passes cannot be used in combination with school field trips.
- We’ll contact you early in the morning of your field trip to advise if the farm is closed due to weather issues.