Now that asparagus is in season we try to incorporate it into as many dishes as possible around the farm! This breakfast bake is quick, easy and very tasty!
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped cooked asparagus or thawed frozen asparagus cuts (from 9-oz box)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in baking dish; press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of dish.
- Sprinkle ham and asparagus evenly over dough. In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and mustard with whisk until well combined. Pour mixture over ham and asparagus. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe and Photo Source: Pillsbury