These yummy pastry bars have a peach pie filling and creamy cheesecake center. They are drizzled in a glaze and taste just like you are biting into a peach pie!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 (21 ounce) peach pie filling
- Cheesecake Center:
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs milk
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat well. Beat in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and salt. Add to the creamed mixture. Mix until combined.
- In a medium sized bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add the egg and beat until combined.
- Grease a 15x10x1 pan or 9×13, whichever one you decide to use. (I used a 9×13 but cooking time will be longer) Spread 3 cups batter in the bottom. Spread the cream cheese layer on top and lastly Spread with pie filling. Drop remaining batter on top of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 (If using a 9×13 increase time to 35) minutes or until toothpick comes clean. Cool on wire rack. Combine powdered sugar and milk for the glaze and drizzle over the bars.
- Let the bars cool completely and refrigerate them for 3 hours for easier cutting.
Recipe and photo source: The Recipe Critic