This Cherry Sorbet is the perfect summer treat to beat the July heat! All of the ingredients combine in your blender for a quick , easy and healthy snack that is ready in minutes! Stop by the market and grab your sweet cherries today. Try out the recipe and let us know how you like it!
- 1 (5.03-oz) container non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 16-oz fresh black sweet cherries (pitted and frozen)
- 2-2 1/2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- Combine yogurt and cherries in a good blender
- Add in sugar and start with 1 Tbsp milk. Blend all ingredients together, adding a 1/2 Tbsp of milk at a time until thoroughly combined and thick & creamy
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Recipe Source:Yummy Healthy Easy
Photo Source: Eating Out In New York